Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's been a while

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for quite some time now. My life has gotten a lot busier this year and it's only going to get crazier!
I found out unexpectedly we are expecting our 4th baby in April! Yikes right? Definite shock for us as this was not in the plans (never trust birth control! ha) So as you can see I no longer have time to take orders. As much as I loved making them for people, I just don't have the time it takes to make them. I'm lucky if I get to shower everyday! ;) Maybe one day i'll be back, but for now my family is my priority and I know this is the right thing for me.


If you'd like I have a family blog that's public, you can follow me on.
The Francis Family

Hope everyone has a great Christmas Holiday, and thanks for all the love and support through The Burnt Daisy's great success!!!

1 comment: