Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've been busy!

Here it goes!
This first word is the new font Script and I love it! The letters are not attached so you have to hang them accordingly. This word is the same size as the names which are 8". The next two are home decor initials and are 22" big.





I took this one to show the size in a more "real" photo since a lot of people have told me how in person they look so much bigger and better. ;) So this is my 3 year old posing as always with one of my favorite names.






I'm still working on orders so more to come!
Don't forget about the craft show on September 19th in Magrath at the arena from 10-5pm. I'll be there with all my stuff for you to see and will be taking orders. So be there!!
Also get your orders in for Halloween decor because time is running out! I'll also have a few of those to sell at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment