Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some of the new names!

I just finished a bunch of orders that were way behind because of shipping delays and I appoligize to those who are waiting! They are being mailed out tomorrow for you. I will put pictures of those orders on once they have all recieved them, but for now i'll show you these ones! These are the 8" names. The name Emma I made for my 3 year old niece. She is girly but not super girly so I thought this was perfect for her and her mom loves it. Her baby brothers is the TOBIN name I made previously and she wants them in the same room so she went without ribbon to match his. The other two names are for my twin girls. I wanted a more shabby chic/vintage feel to their names and I love them! I couldn't decide whether I wanted ribbon on them either and I decided to go without. It gives it more of the vintage look without.
More pictures soon to come, I have so many orders I can't wait to show you!



4 comments:

  1. i love jayci and presley's names, they look soooo cute. i'm not a pink person, but i love the colors you chose, they look great. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are SO good! I can't wait to get my order. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo adorable! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute it is just CRAZY! :) Looooove them!

    ReplyDelete