Tuesday, May 19, 2009

orders, including the winner!

Here is the latest orders I have made! The 'S' was for the winner of the contest, Ashley! She wanted it in light pinks and browns for her daughter. The RIRIE was for a friend who wanted their last name in their livingroom, it's in the 8" letters, and the 'M' was for a customer who wanted it to match her daughters quilt, which was green and pink, she also asked if possible to have butterflies incorporated somehow. The butterfly is a personal favorite of mine! The customer who ordered the 'G' wanted blues and browns. They all loved their orders, thanks girls! More to come!! Please e-mail me to make an order, I am never to busy! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Min these are all so adorable! They look so great. good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I LOVE my 'M' The glitter detail on the butterfly was so precious. You wrapped it so beautifully with that brown ribbon I almost didn't want to open it. So professional.
    Thank you so much. I will be ordering again.

    ReplyDelete