Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The latest and the kids show!

So lately I have been so crazy busy and I am getting so excited with how fast my business is growing. I have so many orders to work on in the next month or so and more always coming in. Which is great! I recently got asked to be in a big kids show in Southern Alberta on September 19th, and I am so excited for it. I have been frantically trying to get ready for it. I am going to have things to buy on the spot such as words for your home and seasonal decor. I am currently working on a bunch of halloween things and I can't wait to show you. I know Halloween is a ways away but it's really not. Summer is half over, then school, then Halloween! I like to be prepared. I have so far finished one home decor word and I have a few more coming in. If you want any specific word let me know and I can do it!
My husband recently went to a boys camp and called me with some "bad news." He crashed his bike on a jump and broke our camera (which was in his backpack that he was wearing.) New camera = better pictures! Lets just say I wasn't too heartbroken.
So as always here is some latest work! You can click on the pictures to see them better...until I get my new camera that is!





This is the home decor word I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment