Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can't forget these two!

Here are a few names I totally forgot to add and I am loving them! Lynn wanted the same style as the 'S' I previously made, for her 'C' home decor initial. It turned out great. I also love how the name 'Sara' turned out. She wanted pinks and purples for her daughter's room.
I am in the process of making a ton of orders so keep checking back for those! Please e-mail me if you have any questions or would like to make an order. I am always needing more! Don't forget after summer is over Christmas shopping starts (for those who are better than me) ;) and these will make great gifts!

1 comment:

  1. It seems so strange to see my "C" up on your fence. I am SO happy with it up on my wall now. IT looks AWESOME with my home decor and colors and everybody asks me where I got it from. I love sending them your way.

    Thanks again Mindy!

    ReplyDelete